Thursday, February 26, 2009

Time to stop acting sick...

If you've read my blog recently, you noticed I had a monster cold recently. The way I know how bad it was is by the fact that it kept going in spite of the powerful antioxidant supplement I usually take. So I had to take a step back and take care of myself a little bit, and one of the casualties of that was my daily Wii Fit exercise routine. Well, I've got my energy back, although the sneezing comes and goes. I'm taking Vitamin C in addition to the antioxidants and the Açai supplement I've been taking lately (actually, I should be taking Vitamin C anyway, so this was a good excuse!) and now that I've got my energy, I think it's time to start the exercise routine again. With any luck, the added boost from working my body out will get my immune system going again to lick the last bit of problems my body's been having lately.

I'll keep you posted on the results. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment