Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cleanse, Day 1

I know it's been a while since I've written, so I wanted to let you know what I'm up to. I just started the cleanse suggested by the Transitions Lifestyle System, and I'm combining it with the NutriClean cleansing system. Just to give a bit of background, the Transitions Lifestyle System is a comprehensive lifestyle system whose main benefit is weight loss, and keeping the weight off. And Nutriclean has a series of supplements that give a gentle full body cleanse. I figure with all the ads online about using both Açai and a cleanse, I'd better try it out.

Well, today was a challenge, given that the office had bought donuts, and walking around seeing all the good stuff from the street vendors. And my energy level was a bit lower (not surprising since I'm eating exclusively fruits and vegetables). On the other hand, my stomach was a lot more settled than when I eat some of the high starches.

The cleanse goes on for 7 days. I'll let you know more as the week goes by. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment