Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cleanse, Day 6

The cleanse has been difficult lately for several reasons. For one, switching to a diet of exclusively fruits and vegetables after having a diet of almost no fruits or vegetables has left me feeling hungry a lot, and I've been craving sweet tasting foods. Also the cleanse instructions said not to do the cleanse when you know you're going to have a stressful or busy week, and yet my week turned out to be just that (I worked a 54-hour week this week), and not only that, but there was a pie event at my church that I had forgotten about. So I didn't follow the cleanse as faithfully, but thanks to the Nutriclean system, I'm still managing to clean out my body of toxins.

Let this be a lesson to you - look up your schedule of social events, and don't schedule a cleanse on top of them.

Nevertheless, I could still feel a difference from when I was following the cleanse and when I wasn't. I actually felt lighter on the all fruit/vegetable day rather than the way I felt when I cheated and made myself pasta for dinner. And the pasta triggered cravings for foods that are definitely not good for me.

Perhaps there's some truth about cleanses helping you to lose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment