Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Simplest Solution

Last night, I had an experience that led me to realize that sometimes the simplest solution is the best one.  Last night, I had some chest pain which led me to believe I had some phlegm in my lungs.  Now as you've read my blogs, you know I have access to a wide variety of unique supplements and vitamin remedies.  But do you know what did the trick for me?  A hot shower and a mixture of warm milk and honey.  So while supplements are a good compensation in certain instances, and they can be beneficial, the first solution is to find options within what you use already, and then take the supplements to fill in the gap.

1 comment:

  1. You’ve assisted my understanding on what is usually a hard to tackle subject. Thank you!
    http://www.colonialmed.com/

    transform@colonialmed.com

    Dharmendra

    ReplyDelete